XpresSpa Group Expands Retail Products for Women, Underscoring Company’s Commitment to Support Women’s Health and Wellness
“Women play a significant role shaping the trends we see in the wellness industry and have more choices than ever about the products they choose to buy. We want to deliver solutions that inform and serve their evolving lifestyles and meet their specific health and wellness needs,” said
The finely curated assortment of retail products for women on the go builds upon XpresSpa Group’s existing portfolio of products and services currently available in-person or via the mobile app, such as health screenings, contraceptives, STD testing and pregnancy testing.
Product highlights of the newly expanded upon women’s health and wellness solutions include:
- Plan B One-Step: Emergency contraception that helps prevent pregnancy before it starts by temporarily delaying ovulation after unprotected sex.
- August Tampons and Pads: Ultra-comfortable, 100% organic cotton, and fully biodegradable. Tampons are fitted with plastic applicators that are recyclable.
- Delune Cramp Aid: High-potency herbal and nutritional relief for period cramps and discomfort, in liquid capsules for fast absorption.
- Rael Heating Patch: Menstrual cramp relief heating patches instantly warm up to an ideal, therapeutic temperature to promote blood flow for maximum relief.
Cheeky Bonsai Urinary Tract Health: Rapid, at-home UTI test and urinary tract support health mix.
- Well Told Health Bloating Be Gone: Plant-based digestive aid to reduce gas pains and bloating.
- Rae Wellness Well-being Supplements: Pure and powerful supplements to meet specific needs such as stress relief and sleep.
- Hatch Mama Belly Oil: A quick-dry botanical belly oil that intensely hydrates and reduces the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
- Alleyoop All-in-One Razor: A
TSA-approved, portable 3-in-1 razor.
Milford added, “Advancing inclusion is a priority for us at
Launched in 2022, the Women’s
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month,
XpresSpais a leading airport retailer of wellness services and related products, with 26 locations in 13 airports globally.
- Treat is a travel health and wellness brand that is providing on-demand access to healthcare through technology and personalized services, including two domestic airport locations.
- XpresCheck is a leading provider of Covid-19 screening and diagnostic testing with 12 locations in 12 domestic airports. XpresCheck is also partnered with the
CDCand Concentric by Ginkgo, conducting biosurveillance monitoring in its airport locations to identify existing and new SARS-CoV-2 variants.
- HyperPointe is a leading digital healthcare and data analytics relationship company serving the global healthcare industry.
Heather Tidwell847-224-6462 email@example.com
Source: XpresSpa Group, Inc.