XWELL Celebrates Opening of New Treat Location at Salt Lake City International Airport
“As innovators of wellness solutions, we are thrilled to celebrate the opening of our third Treat location,” said XWELL chief executive officer
The addition of
Across its three retail locations as well as its online store and mobile app, Treat offers a range of exceptional products and services including:
- Relaxation services such as manual massage and hydro massage
- Self-guided wellness services such as visual decompressions with VR goggles, meditation room, workouts
- Health services such as IV drips, injections, consultations with provider for acute illnesses, mental health coaching
- Wellness products to help combat fatigue, relieve stress, boost stamina and promote healthy systems such as adaptogenic herbs and supplements, teas and tinctures
- Women’s health products that support reproductive health, pregnancy and intimacy
- Beauty and hygiene products such as hydrating masks and lotions, soaps, shampoos and hand sanitizer
- Travel products such as compression socks, eye masks, pillows and blankets
XWELL, Inc. (Nasdaq: XWEL) is a leading global health and wellness holding company operating four brands: XpresCheck®, XpresSpa®, Treat™ and HyperPointe.
- XpresSpa is a leading airport retailer of wellness services and related products, with 26 locations in 13 airports globally.
- Treat is a travel health and wellness brand, the first fully integrated in-airport spa and wellness concept, providing medical services, state-of-the-art testing, and a holistic approach to physical and mental well-being at three domestic airport locations.
- XpresCheck is a leading provider of COVID-19 screening and diagnostic testing in partnership with the
CDCand Concentric by Ginkgo, conducting bio-surveillance monitoring in its airport locations to identify new SARS-CoV2 variants of interest and concern as well as other pathogens entering the country from across the world.
- HyperPointe is a leading digital healthcare and data analytics relationship company serving the global healthcare industry.
This press release may contain "forward-looking" statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These include statements preceded by, followed by or that otherwise include the words "believes," "expects," "anticipates," "estimates," "projects," "intends," "should," "seeks," "future," "continue," or the negative of such terms, or other comparable terminology. Forward-looking statements relating to expectations about future results or events are based upon information available to XWELL as of today's date and are not guarantees of the future performance of the Company, and actual results may vary materially from the results and expectations discussed. Additional information concerning these and other risks is contained in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and Current Reports on Form 8-K, and other
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/dcb91029-d8f6-471c-a40d-16c3e9854421
Media Heather Tidwell 847-224-6462 MWW email@example.com
Source: XWELL, Inc.